PROTECH BLOG | Archives
With the IDX featured on your Powered-by-PROTECH website, your new listings automatically appear on your webpage* shortly after being entered into MLS.
To post the listing details to Facebook and Twitter, or to share by email is soooo easy you won’t believe you haven’t been doing it.
**Some details have been blurred to protect the Agent’s rights to the sample listing.
1. On your website, find your listing and click to open the details. (*You should have a Featured, Agent, or Office Listings web page set up. If you don’t, let us show you how to do that).
2. On the Listing Detail Page, click the SHARE button.
3. Choose your social media.
4. If you’re not currently signed in, you might be asked to sign into your account. And you’re sharing! Here is a sample of what a Facebook post will look like. When a potential client clicks the image, the listing details open to your website.
Use this feature to share your new listings, Open House events, and any other listing (of your own, or that you have specific authority to advertise) you’d like to draw attention to.
Remember—It takes TIME and patience to build an audience through blogging and social media communications. It is a marathon, not a sprint. Be consistent, be authentic, and keep at it!
You Need a Mobile-ready Website before your Google SEO is Adversely Affected!
Having a Mobile-Ready Responsive Website is Essential.
Google page ranking will change in May 2016. Google is changing their algorithm to penalize sites that are not mobile-ready by ranking those static sites lower in search results.
We have your solution, here at PROTECH (located at PRO), we build responsive real estate websites that are mobile-ready and have IDX real estate search included.
Example of a PROTECH Responsive Mobile-Ready Site (click to view website):
Static vs Responsive Websites:
To help you in making the transition to a mobile-friendly site we are having an April Website Promotional Offer:
$25 off the setup of our Starter Sites and $50 off the setup of our Premium websites.
Promotional Offer valid only until May 1st!
Call us 727-216-3008 or click here to order a Responsive Mobile-Ready website today.
Are you using your new IDX to its full potential? Help your clients find their dream home faster by setting up searches and saving homes on their behalf. As an Agent, you can use the “Use as Prospect” feature to set up listing alert emails for your clients – even if they haven’t directly signed up to your MLS Search. Just follow these steps:
1. Sign into your LeadMagic Admin Account.
2. Click the Use as Prospect button.
3. In the Use as Prospect dialog box, fill in the information for your client and click Use As.
4. Create a search for your client using the appropriate filters, and click Save this Search (below the map).
5. Your client will now receive a daily email digest of new results from the search.
Note: you can also use the Love It (heart) icon to save individual listings for your client.
6. When you’re finished, click Return to Admin to return to your Agent Dashboard.